On October 20th 2021, the State of the Smallholder Coffee Farmer held a live webinar and Q&A to launch the open access platform coffeesmallholder.org and accompanying report, State of the Smallholder Coffee Farmer: An Initiative Towards a More Equitable and Democratic Information Landscape.
The full recording (passcode: ahJ0iG$K) and presentation slides are now available.
- Rick Peyser, Senior Manager for Coffee and Cocoa, Lutheran World Relief
- Carlos Barahona, Managing Director at Statistics for Sustainable Development (Stats4SD)
- Janica Anderzén, PhD candidate in Agroecology, Agroecology & Livelihoods Collaborative,
University of Vermont
- Ernesto Méndez, Professor of Agroecology and Co-Director, Agroecology & Livelihoods
Collaborative (ALC) at University of Vermont
- Ciara McHugh, Statistician at Statistics for Sustainable Development (Stats4SD)
- Cory Gilman, Strategic Initiatives Manager: Coffee and Commodities at Heifer